Here’s how to get to Marikina City:
If you are from the North (Bulacan, Pampangga, etc.) or South (Las Pinas, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, etc.)
1. Using public vehicles, you need to go to Cubao: Tip: Wag na kayo mag taxi papuntang marikina.. Mahal.. kasi traffic!
A. From Cubao:
Ride a Jeepney or FX going to Marikina – wait in front of Gateway Mall (sa baba ng gatweway mall facing aurora blvd. All public vehicles will pass by Barangka, Riverbanks, Tanong, Provident Village, Marikina Bayan, Marikina Market Mall, and Marikina Sports Center.
- Take SSS – if you are going to Paliparan, Conception, merlaco, Baytree/Puregold, Molave Market, Rainbow, Lilac, and SSS Village.
- Take Parang, NGI – if you are going to Converse warehouse, Parang, Goya Factory, NGI
- Take Montalban/ Antipolo / Sta. Lucia / Metro East – if you are going to SM Marikina
B. From Fairview
- Ride a Jeepney going to Marikina. – Terminal is at Commonwealth Market.
- It will pass by Nangka, Parang/Converse Warehouse, Conception, Paliparan, Marikina Bayan, Marikina Sports Center.
C. Other areas (To follow)
Tags: Directions going to Marikina, How to get to Marikina from