Here are the dates for the Converse Marikina Warehouse Sale for 2017
- We do not know if your favorite shoes will be available during the sale.
- It is highly possible that the answers to your questions (Prize range, sizes, etc.) have already been answered here (2015) and here (2016). Please read the comments.
- Inside Marikina is not connected in any way to this activity, to any staff, or to the Management of Converse and Converse Marikina Warehouse. We only blog about it.
- This post will be updated as soon as we get CONFIRMATION of the dates when the next sale will be held.
The Converse Warehouse is along Gen. BG Molina St., Parang, Marikina. Click here for the Map and directions (with own vehicle).
- From Cubao: board a Jeep or FX with a sign “PARANG-PHILSTRESS-NGI” (Because there’s another Parang/NGI route – Molave/Bayan-bayanan)
- From Antipolo/Pasig/Cainta: Take a jeep going to Marikina Bayan/Palengke. After getting off, walk towards Sumulong Highway going to the Marikina Bridge. Then board a Jeep or FX with a sign “Parang” and/or “NGI”
- Then tell the driver to drop you off sa Converse warehouse. Lumagpas ka na pag nakita mo na yung palengke ng Parang/NGI.
- Come during weekdays, lesser people. Stocks are replenished so don’t worry that you won’t be able to buy anything.
- If you come on the opening day, be prepared to line up for several hours.
- They give trash bags when you enter the warehouse. Its not for trash but for the shoes that you will buy.
The first Converse Marikina Warehouse Sale for 2017 will be happening on: APRIL 1 to 9, 2017.