Its like new year in April as fireworks will light up the skies here in our city as Riverbanks Marikina once again hosts this year’s Philippine National Fireworks Festival!
WHAT: Philippine National Fireworks Festival 2016
WHERE: Marikina Riverbanks Center Amphitheater
WHEN: Eliminations: April 9, 16, and 23, 2016 | Finals: April 30, 2016 – Time: 7pm
Like previous years, this is generally a FREE event. You can see the fireworks at any area within Riverbanks Center and even if you’re at SM Marikina. However, during the finals, Riverbanks Center will prepare an enclosed area where you can view the fireworks comfortably.
Entrance tickets for the finals will be sold at Php 100.00 each and are available at the Riverbanks Mall Customer Service Counter, Atrium Lane, For tickets inquiry and/or reservation please call 570-0701 local 333 or 451.
Participants are as follows:
- Tiaong, Quezon – Ding Fireworks
- Silang, Cavite – Global Foxes Fireworks
- Batangas City – Emperor Fireworks
- Cabuyao City, Laguna – Wow Mamatid Fireworks
- Lemery, Batangas – JNM Pyrotechnics
- Bocaue Bulacan – Pyromount Fireworks
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan – JCA Firewroks
- Sibulan, Negros Oriental – Anisan Fireworks
- Valenzuela City – Skyglitters Fireworks