I’m sure most of us are excited to see the so called “Fight of the Century” between our very own Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao and Floyd “Money” Mayweather.Here is a list of places where you can watch the Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight: WHAT: Live Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight WHEN: May 3, 2015. Broadcast starts at 9:00AM.
For a Fee:
- Sky Cable, Destiny Cable and Cignal TV: Php 2,500.
- SM City Marikina: Php 800
- SM City Masinag: Php 800
- Gym de Manila: Php 350 – includes Rice Meal and one bottle of beer. Call 730-2816
- Hi Rice Grill (Marcos Highway): 499 – includes Buffet Asian Cuisines and Mongolian Grill with drinks and desserts. Call 238-51-93
- The City Government of Marikina might provide FREE pay-per-view viewing areas around Marikina city (this is still for confirmation) like in previous Pacquiao fights.
- Marikina City Hall Quadrangle
- Marikina Freedom Park (in front of Marikina City Hall)
- Marikina Heights Gym (Near Circle Mall)
- Parang Basketball Gym
- Monotoc Court Barangay Sto. Niño.
- Sta Lucia East Grand Mall: “Sure seats” for the first 200 viewers at iL Centro Entertainment Hall & Bldg. 3 Entertainment Center on a first come, first served basis. Mall opens at 8:00am
—- This post will be updated to reflect more venues where you can watch the Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight.