Marikina City will host the 2nd International River Summit, a three-day global event enjoining all the world’s most important river stakeholders to take the serious challenge on integrating our rivers into the quality of life.
The theme, “Reviving Rivers, Rebuilding Civilizations”, captures the call to action on reviving rivers not just on economic terms but equally important on social and cultural imperatives.
WHAT: 2nd International River Summit
WHEN: November 19 to 21, 2014
WHERE: Marikina Convention Center
• The River as the World’s Greatest Resource in Rebuilding Civilization
• Initiatives in Pasig River Rehabilitation and Current Riverfront Projects
• Vision for the Future of Asian Cities’ Rivers from the Perspective of Young Professionals
• River as a Significant Asset, with the Potential to Attract Visitors, Business, and Spur Economic Revival
• Coordinating People’s Efforts in Recovering and Preserving the River
• River Development: How big and wide the possibilities are for the future
• Sustained River Management: Opening New Doors
• Septage Management in River Clean-Up
You can contribute to the success of the 2nd International River Summit by participating in the three-day event or helping promote the event and encourage your network to join in the summit.
- LOCAL – P5,000.00
- FOREIGN – $200.00
DEADLINE FOR CONFIRMATION IS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2014
You can register by going here: www.irsmarikina.com/register.php
For more info, you may contact
MS. GLORIA BUENAVENTURA
Mobile No. 63 917 706 0594
Tel. No. 632 948 1204
For inquiry on Registrations please call Ms. Deena de Jesus 63 917 556 2672 | firstname.lastname@example.org