HEAVY TRAFFIC ALERT!
Fellow Marikenyos, in line with the upcoming Takbo Para sa Marikina Watershed event on April 13, 2014, the following streets will be CLOSED to traffic starting 4:00PM until the race is finished.
- Sumulong Highway from Marikina Sports Center up to boundary of Marikina and Cainta (Kia Metroeast)
- Katipunan St. from bridge to Tangerine St.
- Tangerine St. up to Marikina Hotel
- Aquamarine St. from Marikina Hotel to Russet St.
- Russet St. from Aquamarine St. to Saphire St.
- Whole of Saphire St.
- Lilac St. from Saphire (Pulis sub precinct) up to Gen. Ordonez
- General Ordonez St. From Lilac to East Drive
- East Drive from Gen. Ordonez up to Dao.
- Dao St. from East drive up to West Drive
- West Drive from East Drive up to Liwasang Kalayaan St.
- Liwasang kalayaan from West Drive up to Katipunan St.
- Katipunan St. from Liwasang Kalayaan up to J. Molina St.
- J. Molina St. From katipunan St. to Romans St.
- Romans St. from J. Molina to 1st Ave (Goodrich Village)
- 1st Ave up to 5th St.
- Whole of 5th St.
- Whole fo Mayor Gil Fernando Ave (starting from Beeffalo up to Marquinton)