One of the heritage sites here in Mairkina is the Jesus dela Peña Chapel.
The first mass in Marikina was held in Jesus dela Peña Church on April 16, 1630 conducted by Father Pedro de Arce, then Bishop of Manila. The mass was celebrated by the Jesuits who discovered a small image of Jesus, which was then worshiped by the people of Jesus dela Peña.
Address: P. Zamora St., Brgy. Jesus dela Pena | On the Map.