Marikina celebrates the Art Month with the theme “Art on Edge”, which aims to showcase the beauty and richness of the city’s arts and culture.
- February 10 -21: Art Exhibit @ City Hall Quadrangle – featuring the works of Jun Salvador (Photography); Ronnie “Usok” Eustaquio , Cris Cruz, at Irmina Publico (Painting); Zeny Zabala (Cinema); at Sajid Imao (Sculpture).
- February 11-21: Trash-to-Art Marikina Logo Contest @ Marikina Sports Center Old Lobby.
- February 12: “heARTwork” artwork activity by the children under the care of the City Social Welfare and Development Office with the Art Wednesday group @ Activity Area ng Marikina Youth Homes.
- February 16: “Lakbay Sining: Konsiyerto sa Plaza/Barangay” – the first ever mini cultural show in Marikina which will be held in each Barangay along with a roving/mobile art at science exhibit.
- Feb 23 @ 4pm: “Sayaw Pinoy” @ Atrium ng SM City Marikina.
- Feb 26 @ 9:00 AM: “Salamyaan sa Ilog” Story telling by Marikina City Senior Citizens @ Marikina River Park
- February 28. Marikina Food Trip Weekend Market @ Freedom Park, Brgy. Sta. Elena. To be participated by a total of 60 restaurants and catering services, bakeshop and pastry shops, and venue and party needs providers from Marikina City.