Dito sa Marikina, pag Bagnet ang hanap mo, isa lang ang kailangan mo puntahan… Yohel’s Bagnet Station!
Bicol Express Baget (Php 115) – good for 5 persons. Yung sarsa palang ulam na.. eh di lalo na nung sinamahan pa ng Bagnet…
Sinigang Bagnet (Php 250.00) good for 3-4 persons. It’s your lutong bahay na sinigang na mas pinasarap ng Bagnet!
Kare-kare Bagnet (Php 230.00) good for 5 persons. This one is my favorite (and sabi nila best seller daw talaga ito). I like how the kare-kare sauce blended with the bagnet. Tapos may tuwalya pa rin.
Binagoongang Bagnet (Php 190.00) good for 4-5 persons. the base is inihaw na talong with bagoong and Bagnet on top. You’ll love this dish!
Pinakbet Bagnet (Php 150.00) good for 5 persons.
They have other dishes like Dinuguang Bagnet, Sisig Bagnet, Pancit Canton with Bagnet, Paksiw Bagnet, Bagnet curry, and they have side dishes and deserts.
Pero hindi lang nama puro bagnet ang meron sa Yohel’s Bagnet station. They also have seafood dishes like Sinigang na hipon or Sinigang na Ulo ng Salmon, Kilawin Tanigue, and Tilapia with Garlic Butter.
A plus for their resto is the great customer service from their staff.
Yohel’s Bagnet Station is located at #59-A, Katipunan St., Brgy. Concepcion Uno, Marikina City. It is in front of SDS Medical Center / Near Quiza Cafe and Marikina Hotel. Click here for the map. They’ll be opening a branch in Makati soon!
To go here:
- Take a Jeepney or FX going to SSS Village.
- Disembark at the corner of Katipunan St. and Rainbow St.
- Either walk (some meters) or ride a Tricycle going to Yohel’s (dont text while walking)
- Alternatively, you can take a Tricycle from Bayan or Concepcion or Baytree and ask them to bring you to SDS Medical Center (along Katipunan St.)
- The prices stated are as of posting time and may change over time.
- The number of servings per order are based on small serving sizes. pag malakas kumain ang kakain.. divide it by 2. Pag super matakaw… then each order is good for one person only!