The Community Relations Office of the City Government of Marikina is inviting everyone to join the “DANCE EVOLUTION LIVE 3.0: WINNER TAKES ALL”
Dance Evolution Live 3.0 will start on November 28, 2013 (eliminations) at
Plaza delos Alcaldes (in front of Marikina City Hall) Marikina Cityhood Park and finals will be held at the same venue on December 15, 2013.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Contest is open to all talented kids and youth within Marikina and nearby places.
- Participants must present their Birth Certificate (original and photocopy) to verify their age.
- Categories are as follows:
- Kids Category : 12 – 16 years old
- Youth Category : 17 – 30 years old
- Group must have at least ten (10) to fifteen (15) members.
- A maximum of five (5) minutes shall be allotted for each group for their presentation otherwise the organizer has the right to cut the music.
- Sharp objects like actual knives and spears, intoxicating fumes, oil and inflammable materials and fireworks should not be used as props in order to avoid accidents during the performance.
- Each group must provide their audio CD / USB containing ONLY the music they shall be using thirty (30) minutes before the contest proper. CD / USB must be cued and ready to play. Backup music is strongly recommended.
- There will be an Elimination Round per category and winners will compete for the semi-final round to qualify for the Grand Finals.
- Criteria for Judging are as follows:
- Overall Choreography – 30%
- Originality – 20%
- Costume – 20%
- Synchronization – 20%
- Audience Impact – 10%
For other details and schedules of activities, please contact:
Community Relations Office
Tel. #: 646-6516
Ask for: Margie Loquias / 0946-6175884
Jen Angelo / 0999-4328580
Check out their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/danceevolutionlive3.0
UPDATE: here are the dates for the elimination and Finals for the Dance Evolution Live 3.0
Note:: The blogger is not in any way connected with the organizers of this event.