Dear fellow Marikenyos, we have seen the devastation and grief brought by Super Typhoon Yolanda. Our kababayans in Palawan, Bacolod, iloilo, Aklan, Capiz, Leyte, Samar, Northern Cebu, and other areas affected by Typhoon Yolanda needs our help.
Their primary needs are food, water, medicines, and clothes.
Donations are accepted at the following locations here in Marikina:
- Marikina City Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office 2/F City Health Office, Sto. Niño until morning of Nov. 15 (Friday)
- City Social Welfare and Development Office (located at Social Service Center Bldg. near Marikina Cityhall) 369-4132;
- Red Cross Marikina (near Our Lady of the Abandoned Church) 681-7483
- Rotary Club of Marikina East at 19 F. Manalo St., Nangka, Marikina City. Contact Gen (09178167467) for inquiries.
- Rotaract Club of Meteor (until Saturday). Please contact @maclarissavcf,
@gentinec or @racmeteor
- Iglesia Filipina Independiente (IFI), Parokya ng Sto. Niño Hesus de Marikina, Sto. Niño. Monday to Saturday. Call 6472471
- SM Marikina Operation Tulong Express Booth.
Meanwhile, Volunteers are needed here:
In lieu of our call for donations, we are also calling for volunteers to help us in repacking the goods that we can get! Let’s all do this! Go Kabataan ng ConDos! Just contact SK Chair Girl Adriano to signify your intent! Thank you!
Nov 17 @ 12:30PM: Netie
@pauaholic A call for all kind hearted volunteers out there. Now needed at Red Cross Marikina.