As of March 2013, Philip Morris Fortune Tobacco Corp. Inc tops the list of businesses here in Marikina City.
In February 25, 2010. Philip Morris Philippines Manufacturing Inc. (PMPMI) (and Fortune Tobacco Corporation (FTC) entered into an agreement to combine their business operations and selected assets in a new company called PMFTC Inc. (PMFTC). – Source
The Top 10 Businesses in Marikina are:
- PMFTC INC.
- MERALCO – MARIKINA BRANCH OFFICE
- Japan Tobacco (JT) INTERNATIONAL (PHILIPPINES) INC. – JTI in Philippines is the third largest cigarette player in the local industry with a market share of 12.5% (Nielson, November 2008) and is the second largest multinational cigarette company in the market. – source
- ARMS CORPORATION OF THE PHILIPPINES
- FORTUNE TOBACCO CORPORATION
- DELFI MARKETING, INC. – a food and confectionery Marketing & Distribution Company (see item No. 10 below)
- SM MARIKINA DEPARTMENT STORE
- SM SUPERMARKET
- MANILA WATER CO., INC
- DELFI FOODS, INC – one of the world’s major manufacturers and suppliers of industrial cocoa ingredients and manufacturer & distributor of chocolate confectionery products (GOYA and Delfi).