One of the best resto in Marikina…. Cafe Lidia.
Madalas lang namin siya daanan. Kasi naman palaging puno… SRO! lalo na during dinner time. Cafe Lidia is known for great food at affordable prices. Hindi mabubutas ang bulsa.
One time, my wife and I got lucky to have available seats. We ordered:
1. Chix and Chin for appetizers…
2. (if forgot this one.. I’ll post it later)
For desert.. we had one of my favorites.. Sansrival:
So how was the food? well, i’ll just let this picture tell you:
Cafe Lidia is also known for their cakes and pastries:
At dahil masarap yung Sansrival… nag take home pa kami!
Cafe Lidia is located at #64 Calderon St., Brgy. Calumpang, Marikina City. Tel: 647-7606
How to get there:
- From Cubao or Aurora or Katipunan, take a Jeepney going to Cogeo, Antipolo, or Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall or Robinsons Metro East;
- Alight at Ligaya (its the street after LRT Santolan Station with an overpass and a Jollibee store).
- Cross the street using the overpass towards Markina;
- Cross the street again and wait for Jeepneys bound for Marikina / Marikina Bayan;
- pay right away coz Cafe Lidia is near.
- Tell the Driver to drop you off at Cafe Lidia.
With your own vehicle or taxi:
- From Katipunan, take Marcos Hiway – the one going to Antipolo (not the one with the bridge going to Marikina River Banks);
- Take the U-turn after Ligaya St ((its the street after LRT Santolan Station with an overpass and a Jollibee store);
- Turn Right.
- Turn Right when you see the NO ENTRY sign.
- There you’ll see Cafe Lidia