Once again, Marikina City and the Department of Foreign Affairs will hold a Mobile Passport Service here in the City.
Here are the important dates:
Submission date of application will be on September 21-26 at the City Civil Registry (ground floor of Marikina City Hall). Interview and Payment will be on October 17, City Hall Quadrangle. And release of Passports will be on November 7, 2009
Fee: P750.00 both for new application and renewal
For New Applicants
– duly accomplished application form (forms available at the CCR)
– NSO copy of birth certificate (NSO have satellite offices in Pasig City, Montalban and Makati)
– NSO copy of marriage certificate (for married women only)
– at least 2 valid ID’s and/or other proofs of identification indicating full name, date and place of birth and citizenship
– 3 pcs. passport sized pictures (against a royal blue background)
For Applicants for Passport Renewal
– duly accomplished application form
– xerox copy of the inside front and inside back pages of old passport, xerox copy of page containing stamp of latest arrival and departure, if applicable.
– 3 pcs passport sized pictures (against a royal blue background)
For Lost Passport (Expired Passports Only)
– duly notarized affidavit of loss
– refer to requirements for first time applicants.
Thanks to Marikenya.com